World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Public Chat
 Print Thread
NEW MAP
Tiggy
yeah... "man thing!" yeah okay swagger and yeah i see they keep coming back for more but... do you actually see the point? it's a map?

swagger please take no affence to tht
Edited by Tiggy on 08-17-2010 06:03 PM

-=CoN=-BLSwagger
if it had validity it would be well worth arguing over. roflmaoroflmao
The End of an Error: 1/20/2013

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

http://teamcon.net
daviddu63
-=CoN=-Tiggy wrote:
oh...dear... lord...... can you guy's actually hear your selfs right now? a map is a map no big deal actually verry stuiped you two arguing over this seriously! im 17 you guys..... uh i actually don't know what to say i don't really care what your reply is back to this but just let it go....... i don't really know what elese to say beyond that... but seriously let it go.

lol young girl ! first : made a map before talking this ! you dont know what you say !!!! create your first map and you dont say this ! map is very long to create ! and i rent a copiright specialy for robber !
Edited by daviddu63 on 08-17-2010 11:30 PM
-= I - S E A R C H - C L A N - U T 9 9 =-

fr.miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/0/atchoumdu63.png
www.gametracker.com/profile/atchoumdu63/b_460x42_C000000-11172D-1F2642-8790AE-FF9900-FF9900.png
nsm02.casimages.com/img/2009/09/19//090919060122602154482110.gif

Dr.quack
-=CoN=-Dr.quack wrote:
why are you mad???
k i know its hard to see people taking your work and having credit for it...but man if you are a mapper be glad seeing people play your map ...
you shoul be proud of your work an nothing eles
and ok maybe bill shoul asked before doing it

i can say this again and again...
i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab173/Dr-quack/dr-q.jpg

Tiggy
sorry to say daviddu63 ... but your not the only one that can make maps and yes im a young girl but look at your selfs first yeah im 17 what age are you and i get told to grow up.....wow says a lot ....and i hope your not shouting at me because that wont end nicley i can tell you that much we all have our opinion so shut up! this is how it should work your a guest and thats great but what right do you have shouting at us right now?.. it dose nothing you make maps and people mix them no big deal ... actually thats not cool shouting at me Thumbs Down so just leave the stuiped map thing as it is ...

admins don't take this to affence if do im really sorry but the guy just kinda p***** me off a little sorry

SAMCRO
can we get jerry springer in on this? lolPoke Fun
-$c@tt

Butterfly
wow all I c is drama

Mr.P
Imho the story is no comic at all and this for one simple reason: if the possibility to put any copyrights on public domain stuff becomes real (daviddu63 thinks it's possible), tomorrow everyone can put a copyright on every public domain software out there, including GIMP, Firefox, OpenOffice and so on. It's clear that any license organizations (like CreativeCommons) will refuse anyway a request of this kind, so I think the real problem is that CreativeCommons doesn't know exactly what daviddu63 really did and probably didn't make any question about it. He pays for a "license" (whatever it says), they don't ask him anything.
There is another serious problem: if someone decides to talk with CreativeCommons about daviddu63's "license" and how he used public domain stuff to put after a copyright on his work, he could also be denounced for copyfraud and this would not be a cheerful situation.

Maybe many people can laugh after reading this crazy thread, and they can say "it's only a map", yes it's only a map (you're right, Tiggy) but people should "play" seriously with licenses.

greetings,
Pietro

http://www.ut99maps.net
daviddu63
im friend with a man (work to creative commons) , i know my right ! and i dont have put a publique files , i have put my private files and all files are verified by creative...... now stop end of this discusion .

www.gametracker.com/profile/atchoumdu63/b_460x42_C000000-11172D-1F2642-8790AE-FF9900-FF9900.png

Mr.P
daviddu63 wrote:
im friend with a man (work to creative commons) , i know my right ! and i dont have put a publique files , i have put my private files and all files are verified by creative...... now stop end of this discusion .

I regret to inform you this forum is not your house.
I've finished to write down my comments (what really happened is now clear to everyone) but if others want to add their comments, they can do it without asking your permission.
Be more polite, please.

buffalo_bill
I've finished to write down my comments (what really happened is now clear to everyone) but if others want to add their comments, they can do it without asking your permission.

probably he got the cc license also for this thread.........
Poke FunPoke FunPoke Funroflmao
Beauty is the curse of the world
....AND HAPPINESS IS A WARM POPPY!

-=CoN=-BLSwagger
buffalo_bill wrote:

Now that was funny right there!roflmaoroflmaoroflmao
The End of an Error: 1/20/2013

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

http://teamcon.net
daviddu63
buffalo_bill wrote:

Not my housse yes , and never ... but this map is my propriety ! if you want play with me , play , but warning whats you say , and what you made with me , because I will not hesitate to sue you in french court if you rebuild my work

buffalo_bill
STILL HERE???!?!?!??! not yet deleted your acco??? oh c'mon dorothy.....close your eyes and tap your heels together three times....and think to yourself, "there's no place like home".......so STAY THERE!

HiHiHi
Edited by buffalo_bill on 08-19-2010 12:20 PM

[FUN]Reaper
Like sands through the hour glass, and so are days of our lives!

This is a great thread!!!!!!!!!!!
i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/HOH_Reaper/reaperbanner-1.gif

Motor
Umm, wow!

With this logic, I could stamp my User.ini file, post it here and say if anyone tampers with it I can sue them, even if I could prove that everyone has my .ini file on their system.

International suing, I have now seen it all.

[FUN]Fortress
daviddu63 wrote:

/continue discussion

Logic Fail:

As I heard a while back, you technically have no rights over the maps you create. Any maps being property of EPIC games. Besides, Creative Commons is for those who want to use/distribute material for others, at least is what I learned. And any map you make isn't owned by you, it's a game that you don't own the rights to, so you can't just claim any maps you make as your own. I forgot how exactly it was explained to me, but somebody in FUN explained that 'it's EPIC's game, not yours'.

[FUN]Fortress
daviddu63 wrote:
buffalo_bill wrote:

Not my housse yes , and never ... but this map is my propriety ! if you want play with me , play , but warning whats you say , and what you made with me , because I will not hesitate to sue you in french court if you rebuild my work

I will rebuild your map with sausage buildings everywhere. I have spoken.
sorry sig you cant use that word in the public forum, so iv change it to sausage.
Edit: Work has started

My name is Christian-Taylor Bridges, my phone number is (***)314-4942, I come from the land of America, land of 'screw you? no, sue you', live in Kalispell, Montana, and will be my own lawyer if you can honestly get me into French court, but only if I can have lunch with Bonaparte afterwards.
Edited by DeMo on 09-11-2010 07:21 AM

Mr.P
Sig wrote:
I will rebuild your map with sausage buildings everywhere. I have spoken.

Scared
Edited by DeMo on 09-11-2010 07:23 AM

buffalo_bill
Sig wrote:
........ but only if I can have lunch with Bonaparte afterwards.

daviddu IS Napoleone Bonaparte (Nuts ) and he gets also a white speaking horse......
roflmaoroflmaoroflmao
YouTube Video

Edited by buffalo_bill on 09-11-2010 05:35 AM

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com