World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Get Help
 Print Thread
[SOLVED]Okay im in a game and
Crow
Okay im in a game and it crachs or just wont responed.i may need to reinstall but does any one else have issues like this?.....it is really a pain, and some times it is just fine...i think it could be something in my compute but that means more work...I thought all was okay and i work with computers so i have sopme ideas but they are all time consuming....

Thanks...
Edited by -=CoN=-TruckerClock on 10-05-2011 10:50 AM

[FUN]Fortress
Well, what kind of crash are you getting?? Take some screenshots of the error you receive after your game crashes and it will be a lot easier to help you out.

Crow
It just stops and frezzes...Then miniamizes to the try...When i paly it will just stop like lag but cant shoot ofr anything.i have to resove it and their isno error message.Only when i try to go back in to it.I will try to take a screen shoot of that ..

Thaks......

[FUN]Fortress
Not sure why it minimizes itself, but when it does and you can't shoot on servers but can move around, just reconnect. Don't know what else is going on.

Draco
Run a virus-scan and malware scan. In the past, a game
minimizing is usually caused by an unwanted process running
in the back-ground.

~Johnny Jones

http://www.funclansnipers.com
Crow
Tanks i have done that and i am still having probs.i may have take action and i relay don't want to but it is making things difficult.

Thanks.......

-=CoN=-Big_Rando
I have had issues with HP printer software in the past slowing my game down because it was running in the background... I ended up isolating the program (hp update of some sort) and removed that component from my PC. Might do a cnlt, alt, delete and check the task manager... my bet is you will find something taking up processor or memory that is running in the background other than a Windows normal operation.
-=CoN=-Big_Rando

Draco
Try GameBooster. It calls all un-needed processes so that nothing else affects your gaming experience. When you are done playing, you switch back to normal mode and it fires up all those processes again. If you are playing on an older machine, the difference in performance is noticeable.

~Johnny Jones

-=CoN=-BLSwagger
Draco wrote:
Try GameBooster. It calls all un-needed processes so that nothing else affects your gaming experience. When you are done playing, you switch back to normal mode and it fires up all those processes again. If you are playing on an older machine, the difference in performance is noticeable.

~Johnny Jones

^^X2^^ GameBooster is the bomb!!!Thumbs Up

http://teamcon.net
WigSPLITTER
I get the same thing on certain maps...It was a Video card driver issue for me. Got the latest version of my drivers AND latest version of Direct X and all is well now....weird.

Mr.P
If the issue is related to the video card driver try this link:

http://www.cwdohn...

Thumbs Up

http://www.ut99maps.net
Crow
Thanks all i have looked at the processes and their is something running on my other Os but cant find it ,closed almost all.I have a BMR.exec that i found to be a prob.I only transfered my game from the other drive and worked good for a few days then started agian...i will look into the card but i think it is OK and i will look at the GameBooster..i noticed that when i did a ping test on the serve at times it was half of what it should be, but that is common with the companies that take your money...

Thanks all hope to resolve this, format may be the only thing but so much stuff for buss and other that it makes me want to try to fix it ........
Edited by Crow on 06-06-2010 12:10 PM

Crow
This is one error among many..i crash often and as above its a pain......
Crow attached the following image:
hmm3.jpg

Edited by Crow on 06-06-2010 04:32 PM

Draco
-=CoN=-Crow wrote:

Errors like that that occur at map change are caused by ACE. It's usually caused by an error
in the map that is brought out by ACE for some reason. It happens alot to others. I know I get
it too.

~Johnny Jones

Crow
Draco wrote:
-=CoN=-Crow wrote:

Errors like that that occur at map change are caused by ACE. It's usually caused by an error
in the map that is brought out by ACE for some reason. It happens alot to others. I know I get
it too.

~Johnny Jones

I thought that, ever since the ACE ihave probs...i do have other issues with the OS but i will work them out

Thanks..........

DiFalco
I have issues with ACE as well...but not going to complain too much. One thing I do know that will instantly make it crash for me is if the mapvote menu comes up before ACE finishes loading....so far 100% of the time. (side note...pawnkill Wigsplitter doesn't work anymore Angry )

-=CoN=-BLSwagger
We are hoping the next release of ACE will address these issues!!

http://teamcon.net
Draco
-=CoN=-BLSwagger wrote:

Supposedly, Anthrax has already fixed these issues. I think it sux that he releases a beta
and continued to develop secret versions after that. Hopefully, it runs great.

~Johnny Jones

Crow
Draco wrote:
-=CoN=-BLSwagger wrote:

Supposedly, Anthrax has already fixed these issues. I think it sux that he releases a beta
and continued to develop secret versions after that. Hopefully, it runs great.

~Johnny Jones

Ya i hope that it is fixed as i cant play to my full ability, i also have health issues and tired alot and fall in the games offten LOL, but hope to have my health and OS fixed soon.....I have some good times if this thing did not crash, i come back in 5 + frags behinde.........Well thanks all....

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com