Your Time  

World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Public Chat
 Print Thread
buffalo_bill
here is my answer so that i have (obviously) no more clan permissions.....
WigSPLITTER
I too agree with Swag...the Admin team is here to discuss any and all problems and issues on the forum and the server! We're all prettly level headed an understand that people have other commitments and engagements.

We all have email and teamspeak and are MORE than happy to spend some time discussing your issues, with NO fear of retaliation!

Were people just like you who just play for fun. Im sorry to say I didnt notice a change in your posting habits as people have lives, work and other things to attend to. So for many, to be absent a week or so is fairly common. Sorry you felt this way. I dont think you will find another clan that is as open as this one is. Most make it all about the money, skill level and how long you have played.

Here is just about playing the game, have some fun, post stuff when you can.

Sorry to see you go Bill, I enjoyed playing with you. Hope to see you on the server again sometime.

SAMCRO
Sorry to see you go Bill i wish you luck. Im sorry but i agree with the admins 100%. Your methods of getting attention are not really appropriate. Instead of being active and participating, you be silent, dont participate and then get mad when no one notices you or your absence.

Remember this is only a game. Like wiggy says people have lives work,school, family etc. If something was brought up that happend to you or in your area like Bala for instance yes we would be concerned for you and your family.

Instead you were just inactive and silent just to see if we noticed it and no one said anyything and for some reason your offended.
The admins here have been quite caring here infact ive had some personal talks with one of them that really helped my life out and i know i can email any one of them and get not only a positive responce but a helpful one, becasue they're caring peolpe.

The changes they've made were only for the can/ or servers benefit not to piss peolpe off. if you had a problem or had a suggestion why didnt you say something?
So maybe you purposeful neglegence to our clan/site has lead you to go blind to it and maybe if you made an effort you would see this clan like I do. Everytime i saw you on the I always said hi to you on the server. I also enjoed playing with you I cant acknowledge your presence if your not there....so you kinda dug your own hole on this one

probably u all missunderstand my post............i NEVER care about u to pay attention to my absence to the forum....but if anybody followed the forum probably has notice that i went to 2-3 post a day to 0........that was becouse i felt that so few people were partecipating to the site.....one of the rules of the clan.............so i went into a kind of "strike" in order to see the "CoN-way-of-life".....................
u words is ALL beautiful.........i appreciate your "blindness".......but beware of this......your behavieur is not so useful to the clan...and probably i will be not the only one......
i dont care if u notice my "SILENCE".....
Edited by buffalo_bill on 06-01-2010 03:09 PM
Beauty is the curse of the world
....AND HAPPINESS IS A WARM POPPY!

buffalo_bill
.....i dont care to share u my thoughts
i just looked at what was happening.....where the clan was going to....
I DO NOT LIKE IT
this is the only explanation of my decision
so....as i said.........................
GOOD LUCK!

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
buffalo_bill wrote:
i have (obviously) no more clan permissions.....

That is usually what happens when you quit a clan.

buffalo_bill wrote:
but if anybody followed the forum probably has notice that i went to 2-3 post a day to 0........that was becouse i felt that so few people were partecipating to the site.....one of the rules of the clan.............so i went into a kind of "strike" in order to see the "CoN-way-of-life".....................
u words is ALL beautiful.........i appreciate your "blindness".......but beware of this......your behavieur is not so useful to the clan...and probably i will be not the only one......

I really don?t know what you are so upset about. If it?s not that no one noticed your absence then I am at a loss. The way I see this whole thing is it?s for fun. We play, chat, and enjoy each other on the site, TS and the server. People have lives and families and don?t want to play a game 24/7 or live on a website every waking moment. Yes the server and the site slip into slow times, it?s part of it, but the big picture of it all is that we all have a place to come and have fun and get away from reality for a while. But you for some reason get offended when 20 people are not on at all times or posts are not getting submitted non-stop. This is for fun, there is no quota, we don?t make money off of this, so why not let it be what it is.... fun.

https://Teamconsnipers.com
buffalo_bill
i never wanted to make some polemics.....i just explained why i left. thats it. everybody has his own ideas and that is mine...somebody agrees somebody else doesnt

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
buffalo_bill wrote:
i never wanted to make some polemics.....i just explained why i left. thats it. everybody has his own ideas and that is mine...somebody agrees somebody else doesnt

I think saying I have decided to move on and leaving it at that would have been the best approach. Criticizing things that a lot of people put a lot of time and effort into is what puts everyone on the defensive.
Edited by -=CoN=-WebAdmin on 06-01-2010 08:26 PM

WigSPLITTER
I really have to say that I am really very confused about your change of attitude and statements made....the forum is typically full of new posts, the server is generally full of people, we have new recruits and members that have been here for a LONG time... The only one who seems to have a problem is... you.

I think this is probably the end of this thread as its just not worth it to get "into it" with every member that leaves the clan. Strych and Pyro put ALOT of effort into making this clan what it is...but they cant hold your hand and certainly cant read your mind. They can only do SO much for this clan, if you need hand holding you are probably better off with another clan...no disrespect by that.

You have to look at this clan as family, but like your mom and Dad..you dont see them everyday, you drop in from time to time for a quick check up, make sure all is well and have a good time...same thing here. Drop in, make a post or two, say hi to everyone and go about your business...its pretty simple to me...

We appreciated your time here and enjoyed playing with you, but its over now and time to move on...

Wigs

DiFalco
People have lives and families and don?t want to play a game 24/7 or live on a website every waking moment.

Rot row....you mean there is something else to do besides work and play UT ?!?!?!? Face Palm

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
-=CoN=-DiFalco wrote:
People have lives and families and don?t want to play a game 24/7 or live on a website every waking moment.

Rot row....you mean there is something else to do besides work and play UT ?!?!?!? Face Palm

LOL

-=CoN=-Jookie
buffalo_bill wrote:

I've read the threads that you are referring to and still don't understand your reasons for leaving. You seem to have gone out of your way to NOT explain why you left. If lack of participation is your reason then you have unrealistic expectations about how much time people should spend playing a game. I've enjoyed playing with you on the Freestyle and Head-2-Head servers and hate to see you go, but this really seems to be quite random. Best of luck.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and terrified like the passengers in his car.

Draco
-=CoN=-Jookie wrote:
buffalo_bill wrote:

I've read the threads that you are referring to and still don't understand your reasons for leaving. You seem to have gone out of your way to NOT explain why you left. If lack of participation is your reason then you have unrealistic expectations about how much time people should spend playing a game. I've enjoyed playing with you on the Freestyle and Head-2-Head servers and hate to see you go, but this really seems to be quite random. Best of luck.

Alrighty, that makes more sense. Without a back-story, this thing is just really strange to read but now that I know there really isn't a back-story and it's actually as messed up as it looks, it oddly makes sense. roflmao

~Johnny Jones

http://www.funclansnipers.com
SAMCRO
sorry if i got your post misunderstood bill but it seems to me that your leaving due to a lack of members/particiapation...yet you purposley didnt participate your self?.... then you say "i never wanted to make some polemics" now im not sure what polemics are but it doesnt make sense to me just like your reasons
Edited by SAMCRO on 06-02-2010 01:24 PM
-$c@tt

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com